- Accommodation on full board basis
- Welcome gift and personalized touristic map
- Excursions and visits as described above
- Entrance fees in parks and reserves
- 500ml bottle of water upon arrival and during excursions
- Insurance in Madagascar
- Porter at airport
- Tourist Taxes
- for lunch : 2 glasses of wine, water, a cup of coffee/person
- for dinner : 1/2 bottle of wine, water, a cup of coffee/person
- Meals not specified
- Personal expenses
Arrive Antananarivo - Meet and transfer at Carlton hotel - Dinner (snack and welcome drink) and overnight at the hotel
Breakfast - Morning drive to Andasibe (145km/3 hours driving ), visit to Analamazaotra special reserve - Visit to Vakona Private park with picnic lunch - Dinner and overnight at Carlton hotel
Breakfast - Transfer to the airport - Leave Antananarivo - Arrive Nosy-Be, transfer to Vanila hotel - Lunch, dinner and overnight at the hotel
Breakfast - Full day excursion to Lokobe reserve with picnic lunch - Dinner and overnight at Vanila hotel
Breakfast - Full day excursion to Nosy Tanikely & Nosy Komba with picnic lunch - Dinner and overnight at Vanila hotel
Breakfast - Morning free - Lunch at Vanila restaurant - Dinner with dance at Nosy Sakatia - Overnight at Vanila hotel
Breakfast - Transfer to the airport - Leave Nosy-Be - Arrive Antananarivo, transfer to Carlton hotel, lunch at the hotel - Dinner at Villa Vanille enjoying folkloric dance and Malagasy foods - Overnight at Carlton hotel
Breakfast - Transfer to the airport - Leave Antananarivo
- Our drivers are not allowed to do speeding
- Drivers are not allowed to drive over 12 hours maximum a day with regular breaks
- In certain regions, driving at night is not recommendable after 20hr
- No bookings made and upon confirmation service providers and program may change depending upon availability.
- Air ticket is subject to change without prior notice
- Program may change for reason beyond our control/ weather conditions / flight cancellation or change.
- Rates may be subject to change in case of an increase in airport- and security taxes, fuel surcharge or currency adjustments.
- Credit card is valid only in major cities and major hotels with a commission of minimum 3 %
- Only cash Euro and US dollar is recommended
- K-way, solar cream, mosquito repellent, hat, torch, walking shoes, solar glasses…are recommended
- Valid and signed Passport (valid for at least 6 months past the end date of your stay in Madagascar; with at least one blank visa page)
- In Madagascar the electricity supply is intermittent. Most of the hotels have power generators.
- Due to the size of the hotels and Madagascar being in strong demand we explicitly reserve the right to use other hotels of similar standard than described in this quotation.
- On domestic flights in Madagascar free seating applies.
- Smoking is not permitted on board the touring vehicle. Comfort stops are included en route.
- All outdoor excursions & tourist attractions are subject to weather conditions
- Kindly let us know in advance about any medical issues and food restrictions
- If you are carrying any sport equipment, note that there are space restrictions on certain flights and transport amenities. They need to be declared upon confirmation.
Tel : +261 20 22 223 98
Email : email@example.com