- Accommodation on twin and single room
- Full board basis
- Transportation charges (bus) with driver except on Day7 by Citroen 2 CV
- Driver free of charge
- Welcome gift and personalized touristic map
- Private transfers
- Excursions and visits as described above
- Entrance fees in parks and reserves
- English speaking escort guide throughout
- 500ml bottle of water upon arrival and during excursions
- Insurance in Madagascar
- Porter at airport
- Tourist Taxes
- Internal flight TLE/TNR
- International air-tickets
- Personal expenses
Arrive Antananarivo - Meet and transfer at Hotel du Louvre - Welcome drink and special dinner with animation at the hotel - Overnight at the hotel
Breakfast - Transfer to the airport - 07.20 Leave Antananarivo by MD 712 - 09.00 Arrive Toliary, drive to Isalo (243km) - Afternoon horse riding to Fenetre de l’Isalo - Lunch, dinner and overnight at Jardin du Roy hotel
Breakfast - Morning visit to Isalo National Park - Afternoon Via Ferrata then aperitif on rock private sunset - Lunch, dinner and overnight at Jardin du Roy hotel
Breakfast - Drive to Ifaty (268km) - Afternoon visit to Reniala baobab forest by cart - Special dinner on the beach - Overnight at Les Dunes d’Ifaty hotel
Breakfast - Morning visit to the fishermen village by quad - Lunch at Les Dunes d’Ifaty restaurant - Afternoon free - Dinner and overnight at Les Dunes d’Ifaty hotel
Breakfast - Full day excursion by pirogue with picnic lunch - Dinner with folkloric animation and overnight at Les Dunes d’Ifaty hotel
Breakfast - Transfer to the airport - 09.35 Leave Toliary by MD 713 - 11.55 Arrive Antananarivo - Lunch at Combava restaurant - Afternoon city sightseeing with visit to an artisan market by 2CV - Dinner at Villa Vanille restaurant enjoying Malagasy food and folklore - Overnight at Hotel du Louvre
Breakfast - Transfer to the airport - Leave Antananarivo - End of our services
- Our drivers are not allowed to do speeding
- Drivers are not allowed to drive over 12 hours maximum a day with regular breaks
- In certain regions, driving at night is not recommendable after 20hr
- No bookings made and upon confirmation service providers and program may change depending upon availability.
- Air ticket is subject to change without prior notice
- Program may change for reason beyond our control/ weather conditions / flight cancellation or change.
- Rates may be subject to change in case of an increase in airport- and security taxes, fuel surcharge or currency adjustments.
- Credit card is valid only in major cities and major hotels with a commission of minimum 3 %
- Only cash Euro and US dollar is recommended
- K-way, solar cream, mosquito repellent, hat, torch, walking shoes, solar glasses…are recommended
- Valid and signed Passport (valid for at least 6 months past the end date of your stay in Madagascar; with at least one blank visa page)
- In Madagascar the electricity supply is intermittent. Most of the hotels have power generators.
- Due to the size of the hotels and Madagascar being in strong demand we explicitly reserve the right to use other hotels of similar standard than described in this quotation.
- On domestic flights in Madagascar free seating applies.
- Smoking is not permitted on board the touring vehicle. Comfort stops are included en route.
- All outdoor excursions & tourist attractions are subject to weather conditions
- Kindly let us know in advance about any medical issues and food restrictions
- If you are carrying any sport equipment, note that there are space restrictions on certain flights and transport amenities. They need to be declared upon confirmation.
Tel : +261 20 22 223 98
Email : email@example.com